Wendy WassersteinAge: 55
Tony Award- and Pulitzer Prize-winning dramatist known for her plays about educated women torn between the desire for romance and for success and independence in post-liberation America. Her plays include Uncommon Women and Others, Isn't It Romantic, and The Heidi Chronicles. She published a book of essays in 2001 called Shiksa Goddess. Died: Manhattan, Jan. 30, 2006
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Wendy Wasserstein from Infoplease:
- Wendy Wasserstein - Wendy Wasserstein playwright Born: 10/18/1950 Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York Tony Award- and ...
- Wendy Wasserstein - Wasserstein, Wendy Wasserstein, Wendy, 1950–2006, American playwright, b. Brooklyn, N.Y. ...
- The Object of My Affection - Starring Jennifer Aniston, Paul Rudd, Alan Alda, Nigel Hawthorne, Tim Daly
- Year in Review, 2006 - An overview of national and international events, people in the news, timelines, and quizzes
- David Hyde Pierce - David Hyde Pierce actor Born: 4/3/1959 Birthplace: Saratoga Springs, New York Emmy–winning ...