Ba JinAge: 100
Chinese novelist long considered the country's most acclaimed writer. His works, which include the semi-autobiographical novel Family, challenged traditional Chinese family life and China's socioeconomic policies. His popularity ebbed and flowed with China's social upheavals. Died: Beijing, Oct. 17, 2005
More on Ba Jin from Infoplease:
- Ba Jin: meaning and definitions - Ba Jin: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ba Jin - Ba Jin Ba Jin or Pa Chin, pseud. of Li Yaotang (also Li Feigan), 1904–2005, one of ...
- Pa Chin - Pa Chin: Pa Chin: see Ba Jin.
- Chinese literature: The Early Twentieth Century - The Early Twentieth Century After the republican revolution (1911) authors turned away from the ...
- November 25 Birthdays: Joseph DiMaggio - November 25 birthdays: Joseph DiMaggio, Amy Grant, Ricardo Montalban, Félix Lope de Vega Carpio, John Larroquette, Ba Jin, Carry Moore Nation, Pope John XXIII, John F. Kennedy, Jr., Virgil Thomson, Andrew Carnegie