Richard AvedonAge: 81
fashion and portrait photographer who captured his subjects at their most dramatic. Both experimental and stark, his work is known for its uncompromising realism. He was staff photographer for Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, and most recently The New Yorker. Died: San Antonio, Texas, Oct. 1, 2004
More on Richard Avedon from Infoplease:
- Avedon: meaning and definitions - Avedon: Definition and Pronunciation
- Richard Avedon - Avedon, Richard Avedon, Richard, 1923–2004, American photographer, b. New York City. Son of ...
- Nancy White - Nancy White Age: 85 refined editor of Harper's Bazaar from 1958 to 1971 whose spreads by such ...
- Gianni Versace - Biography of Gianni Versace, The superstar Italian fashion designer who was killed in Miami Beach
- Suzy Parker - Suzy Parker Age: 69 model and actress who many consider the first supermodel. She favored Coco ...