Geoffrey BeeneAge: 77
couturier whose innovative, modern designs emphasized the curves of women's bodies and often featured spiral seams. He also designed men's clothing. Died: Manhattan, Sept. 28, 2004
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Geoffrey Beene from Infoplease:
- Geoffrey Beene - Biography of Geoffrey Beene, Designer of LBJ's daughter's wedding dress
- Chloe Dao - Biography of Chloe Dao, Hometown: Houston, Texas
- Issey Miyake - Miyake, Issey Miyake, Issey, 1938–, Japanese fashion designer, b. Hiroshima, grad. Tama Art ...
- Louisiana - Information on Louisiana — economy, government, culture, state map and flag, major cities, points of interest, famous residents, state motto, symbols, nicknames, and other trivia.
- fashion - fashion fashion, in dress, the prevailing mode affecting modifications in costume. Styles in Asia ...