former chief weapons inspector, stepped down in January, after his Iraqi Survey Group, a 1,400-member team whose mission was to uncover Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, failed to find any evidence of chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons in Iraq. He stated that the team was “almost all wrong” about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction.
More on David Kay from Infoplease:
- 2004 World History - 2004 World History Viktor Yushchenko (1954– ) 2004 Former Enron CFO Andrew Fastow pleads ...
- January 2004 - January 2004 World British and Mexican Airlines Cancel Flights to U.S. (Jan. 1): Act at request of ...
- Iraq Crisis, 2004 - History of Iraq
- Iraq Crisis, 2002–2003 - History of Iraq
- October 2003 - October 2003 World Israel To Expand Barrier and Settlements (Oct. 1) Government approves expansion ...