Ilya PrigogineAge: 86
Belgian chemist who won a 1977 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his development of mathematical models of irreversible thermodynamics. Died: Brussels, May 28, 2003
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Ilya Prigogine from Infoplease:
- Prigogine: meaning and definitions - Prigogine: Definition and Pronunciation
- Ilya Prigogine - Prigogine, Ilya Prigogine, Ilya , 1917–2003, Belgian chemist, b. Moscow. He was raised and ...
- Top News Stories from 1977 - News stories covering international, U.S., science, financial, entertainment & sports events from 1977. Includes basic U.S., world & economic statistics and links to detailed statistical data
- Nobel Prize for Chemistry - The following table lists every winner of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry, from 1901 through this year.
- Nobel Prizes (table) - Nobel Prizes Year Peace Chemistry Physics Physiology or Medicine Literature 1901 J. H. Dunant ...