Peter StoneAge: 73
playwright and screenwriter who was the first scribe to win an Oscar, an Emmy Award, and a Tony Award. His credits include Broadway's 1776 and the films Father Goose and Charade. Died: Manhattan, April 26, 2003
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Peter Stone from Infoplease:
- 1981 Tony Awards - 1981 Tony Awards Play Amadeus Musical 42nd Street Reproduction—Play or Musical The Pirates of ...
- Who is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe - Starring George Segal, Robert Morley, Jacqueline Bisset, Jean-Pierre Cassel, Philippe Noiret
- 2007 Drama Desk Awards - 2007 Drama Desk Awards The Drama Desk, a group of 150 theater critics and reporters, announced the ...
- The Taking of Pelham 1,2,3 (1974) - Starring Walter Matthau, Robert Shaw, Martin Balsam, Hector Elizondo, Earl Hindman
- New York Drama Critics' Circle Awards - New York Drama Critics' Circle Awards The New York Drama Critics' Circle Awards are ...