Ann Landers(Esther “Eppie” Lederer)
syndicated columnist whose witty and frank advice reached about 90 million readers, the most in the world. Landers, who dispensed advice on such topics as AIDS, teen dating, and homosexuality, competed with her twin sister, Pauline, known as Dear Abby. Died: Chicago, June 22, 2002
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Ann Landers from Infoplease:
- Born on the Fourth of July: Malia Obama, Ann Landers, Neil Simon - Read about famous Americans who share their birthdays with the United States of America
- Ann Landers - Biography of Ann Landers, Syndicated newspaper advice columnist
- Ann Landers - Ann Landers advice columnist Born: 7/4/1918 Birthplace: Sioux City, Iowa Born Esther Pauline ...
- columnist - columnist columnist, the writer of an essay appearing regularly in a newspaper or periodical, ...
- Feature Archive - Feature Archive Recent Features Biography | Business | Entertainment | Health & Science | ...