Birthplace: Chester, Vt.
chemist who shared the 1987 Nobel Prize in chemistry for “synthesizing three-dimensional molecules that could mimic the functioning of natural molecules.” He also won the National Academy of Science Award in the Chemical Sciences.Died: Palm Desert, Calif., 6/17/2001
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Donald Cram from Infoplease:
- Donald Cram - Donald Cram Age: 82 chemist who shared the 1987 Nobel Prize in chemistry for “synthesizing ...
- Donald James Cram - Cram, Donald James Cram, Donald James, 1919–2001, American chemist, b. Chester, Vt., Ph.D. ...
- Charles John Pedersen - Pedersen, Charles John Pedersen, Charles John, 1904–89, American chemist, b. Busan, Korea, ...
- A - F - A - F Aaliyah Lionel Abel Larry Adler Mortimer Adler Affirmed Tommie Agee Michele Alboreto Stephen ...
- Selected Biographies: C - Selected biographies of well-known people and fictional characters