Pakistan: Prime Ministers
|Prime Ministers||Liaquat Ali Khan (1947–1951)|
|Khwaja Nazimuddin (1951–1953)|
|Mohammad Ali Bogra (1953–1955)|
|Chaudhri Mohammad Ali (1955–1956)|
|Husayn Sahid Suhrawardi (1956–1957)|
|Ismail Ibrahim Chundrigar (1957)|
|Malik Firoz Khan Nun (1957–1958)|
|Muhammad Ayub Khan (1958)|
|Nurul Amin (1971)|
|Zulfikar Ali Bhutto (1973–1977), president (1971–1973)|
|Mohammad Zia-ul-Haq (1977–1985, 1988)|
|Mohammad Khan Junejo (1985–1988)|
|Benazir Bhutto (1988–1990, 1993–1996)|
|Ghulam Mustafa Jatoi (1990)|
|Balakh Sher Mazari (1993)|
|Moeen Qureshi (1993)|
|Miraj Khalid (1996–1997)|
|Pervez Musharraf (1999–2002)
||Zafarullah Khan Jamali (2002–2004)|
||Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain (2004)|
||Shaukat Aziz (2004–2007)|
||Muhammad Mian Soomro (2007–2008)|
||Yousaf Raza Gillani (2008–2012)|
||Raja Pervaiz Ashraf (2012–2013)|
||Mir Hazar Khan Khoso (2013)|
|Nawaz Sharif (1990–1993, 1997–1999, 2013-)|
Information Please® Database, © 2015 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Pakistan Prime Ministers from Infoplease:
- This Day in History: April 4 - April 4 Yesterday Tomorrow 1818 Congress adopted a U.S. flag with one star for each state. 1841 ...
- Pervez Musharraf, - Pervez Musharraf, 56, Pakistani general, ousted Pakistan's prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, in an ...
- Benazir Bhutto - Biography of Benazir Bhutto, The first female prime minister of Pakistan
- Pervez Musharraf, - Pervez Musharraf, Pakistani general, declared himself president and formal head of state in June, ...
- Kashmir: History - History In the late 14th cent., after years of Buddhist and Hindu rule, Kashmir was conquered by ...