John RobertsAge: 56
music producer and entrepreneur who was a founder of 1969's monumental Woodstock Music and Art Fair. Roberts and his partners expected 50,000 people to attend the festival, but more than a half million showed up at the Bethel, N.Y., venue. He also produced Woodstock '94, the decidedly less peaceful event. Roberts was also a champion bridge player.Died: Manhattan, Oct. 28, 2001
More on John Roberts from Infoplease:
- John Roberts, - John Roberts, judge, was nominated by President Bush in July to replace Sandra Day O'Connor as ...
- Gregg: meaning and definitions - Gregg: Definition and Pronunciation
- Schrieffer: meaning and definitions - Schrieffer: Definition and Pronunciation
- Sir John Robert Vane - Vane, Sir John Robert Vane, Sir John Robert, 1927–2004, British pharmacologist, Ph.D. Oxford, ...
- John Robert FOLEY - John Robert FOLEY (1917-2001) FOLEY, John Robert, a Representative from Maryland; born in Wabasha, ...