Henry BrownAge: 93
chemist who discovered that sulfurous organic compounds served as brightening agents to help chrome retain its shininess.Died: Palo Alto, Calif., March 15, 2001
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Henry Brown from Infoplease:
- Henry Kirke Brown - Brown, Henry Kirke Brown, Henry Kirke, 1814–86, American sculptor, b. Leyden, Mass. He ...
- Blackwell: meaning and definitions - Blackwell: Definition and Pronunciation
- Alice Stone Blackwell - Blackwell, Alice Stone Blackwell, Alice Stone, 1857–1950, American feminist, b. East Orange, ...
- stone: meaning and definitions - stone: Definition and Pronunciation
- Elizabeth Blackwell - Blackwell, Elizabeth Blackwell, Elizabeth, 1821–1910, American physician, b. England; sister ...