International Destinations of American Tourists, 2013
1. Collection methodology DHS APIS (Overseas & Mexico air) comparable from 2011 through 2013.
2. Overseas and Mexico air traffic (non-stop from US port to foreign port) source: DHS APIS..
3. Mexico aggregate total (Including air, land and border 1+ nights) source: Banco de Mexico (P) Preliminary estimate.
4. Canadian aggregate total (including air, land and border 1+ nights) source: STATS Canada.
5. Market Share of 'Air' travel compared to all air travel: Mexico-air 15.9%; Canada-air 9.7% ytd..
Source:U.S. Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration, National Travel and Tourism Office (NTTO).
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on International Destinations of American Tourists 2013 from Infoplease: