Jerome WeidmanAge: 85
revered New York novelist and playwright who first made a splash with his novel I Can Get It for You Wholesale and later won a Pulitzer Prize with George Abbott for their Broadway collaboration Fiorello! Died: Oct. 6, 1998.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Jerome Weidman from Infoplease:
- Weidman: meaning and definitions - Weidman: Definition and Pronunciation
- George Abbott - Abbott, George Abbott, George, 1887–1995, American theatrical producer, director, and ...
- 1960 Tony Awards - 1960 Tony Awards Play A Raisin in the Sun Musicals Fiorello! The Sound of Music Actor—Play ...
- Pulitzer Prizes in Drama - Pulitzer Prizes in Drama (For years not listed, no award was made.) 1918 Why Marry?, Jesse Lynch ...
- Top News Stories from 1960 - News stories covering international, U.S., science, financial, entertainment & sports events from 1960. Includes basic U.S., world & economic statistics and links to detailed statistical data