former Arkansas state employee, filed an appeal after her sexual harassment lawsuit against President Clinton was dismissed by U.S. district judge Susan Webber Wright on April 1. The judge concluded that even if the allegations against Clinton were true, Jones's lawyers failed to prove any emotional, financial, or professional harm from the alleged incident.
More on Paula Jones from Infoplease:
- Paula Jones - Biography of Paula Jones, She sued President Clinton for sexual harassment
- April 1998 - April 1998 1998 News Month-By-Month World “Orders” Blamed in San Salvador Killings ...
- January 1998 - January 1998 1998 News Month-By-Month World Netanyahu Survives Parliamentary Test (Jan. 4): Israeli ...
- Presidential Scandals - Presidential Scandals by Ann-Marie Imbornoni and Tasha Vincent Related Links U.S. Presidents ...
- Barry Williams - Biography of Barry Williams, Greg on TV's The Brady Bunch