Can Your Kitchen Pass the Food Safety Test?
Food safety concerns revolve around three main functions: food storage, food handling, and cooking. To see how well you're doing in each, take this quiz, and then read on to learn how you can make the meals and snacks from your kitchen the safest possible.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
More on Can Your Kitchen Pass the Food Safety Test from Infoplease:
- Health & Nutrition - Personal Health, Nutrition, Disease and Mortality, Drugs and Alcohol
- Quiz - Quiz: Can Your Kitchen Pass the Food Safety Test? —By Paula Kurtzweil, Federal Drug ...
- H1N1 (Swine Flu) Overview - Information about the virus, precautions to take, and educational activities for your children if their schools are closed
- Pesticides in Food - Got Pesticides? The hidden ingredient in children's diets by Kim Lundgren The 10 Most Important ...
- Answers - Answers: Can Your Kitchen Pass the Food Safety Test? (b) Refrigerators should stay at 41° F ...