| Share

How to Protect Your Social Security Record

Always show your Social Security card when you start a new job. In that way you will be sure that your earnings will be credited to your Social Security record and not someone else's. If you lose your Social Security card, contact Social Security to find out how to apply for a new one. Married persons may need to get an updated card with the married name (and the same number).

Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.

Supplemental Security IncomeSocial SecuritySocial Security Contribution and Rate Schedule

24 X 7

Private Tutor

Click Here for Details
24 x 7 Tutor Availability
Unlimited Online Tutoring
1-on-1 Tutoring