Yellow River, China: see Huang He.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Yellow River from Infoplease:
- Huang He: meaning and definitions - Huang He: Definition and Pronunciation
- China - Information on China — map of China, flag of China, geography, history, politics, government, economy, population, culture, religion, languages, largest cities
- Principal Rivers of the World - Principal Rivers of the World The following table lists the principal rivers of the world including ...
- Yinchuan - Yinchuan Yinchuan or Yinchwan, city (1994 est. pop. 412,900), capital of Ningxia Hui Autonomous ...
- Bohai - Bohai Bohai or Po Hai, arm of the Yellow Sea, indenting the coast of N China; bordered by Shandong, ...