Yeddo or Yedo: see Tokyo, Japan.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Yeddo from Infoplease:
- Tokyo - Tokyo Tokyo , city (1990 pop. 8,163,573), capital of Japan and of Tokyo prefecture, E central ...
- yeddo hawthorn: meaning and definitions - yeddo hawthorn: Definition and Pronunciation
- Tokyo: meaning and definitions - Tokyo: Definition and Pronunciation
- spruce - spruce spruce, any plant of the genus Picea, evergreen trees or shrubs of the family Pinaceae (pine ...
- Tokyo: History - History Archaeological evidence indicates that the site of Tokyo was inhabited by Stone Age tribes. ...