Wilno: see Vilnius, Lithuania.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Wilno from Infoplease:
- Wilno: meaning and definitions - Wilno: Definition and Pronunciation
- Vilnius: meaning and definitions - Vilnius: Definition and Pronunciation
- Andrew V. Schally - Schally, Andrew V. Schally, Andrew V., 1926–, American endocrinologist, b. Wilno, Poland (now ...
- Vilnius - Vilnius Vilnius , Rus. Vilna, Pol. Wilno, city (1993 pop. 590,100), capital of Lithuania, on the ...
- Encyclopedia: CIS and Baltic Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning CIS and Baltic Political Geography.