West Bromwich (brŭmˈĭj, –ĭch, brŏmˈwĭch) [key], town, Sandwell borough, W central England. On the site of a 12th-century Benedictine priory, West Bromwich has foundries and engineering and chemical works. A technical college is there.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on West Bromwich from Infoplease:
- West Bromwich: meaning and definitions - West Bromwich: Definition and Pronunciation
- Black Country - Black Country Black Country, highly industrialized region, mostly in Staffordshire but partly in ...
- Carroll, Madeleine - Carroll, Madeleine actress Birthplace: West Bromwich, England Born: 1906 Died: 1987 Information ...
- Robert Plant - Biography of Robert Plant, Lead singer for the rock band Led Zeppelin
- Robert Plant - Robert Plant musician, singer, song writer Born: 8/20/1948 Birthplace: West Bromwich, ...