Viipuri: see Vyborg, Russia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Viipuri from Infoplease:
- Vyborg - Vyborg Vyborg , Finnish Viipuri, Swed. Viborg, city (1989 pop. 81,000), NW European Russia, NW of ...
- Viipuri: meaning and definitions - Viipuri: Definition and Pronunciation
- Vyborg: meaning and definitions - Vyborg: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lauri Kristian Relander - Relander, Lauri Kristian Relander, Lauri Kristian , 1883–1942, Finnish political leader. A ...
- Karelian Isthmus - Karelian Isthmus Karelian Isthmus, land bridge, NW European Russia, connecting Russia and Finland. ...