Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan: see Öskemen.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Ust-Kamenogorsk from Infoplease:
- Öskemen - Öskemen Öskemen , formerly Ust-Kamenogorsk, city (1989 pop. 324,478), NE Kazakhstan, on ...
- Ust-Kamenogorsk: meaning and definitions - Ust-Kamenogorsk: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/ust-kamenogorsk - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Dictionary Index - Dictionary Index URL Urmia urn Ur-Nammu urnfield uro- urochord urochordate urochrome Ur of the ...
- Kazakhstan - Information on Kazakhstan — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.