Tsaritsyn: see Volgograd, Russia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tsaritsyn from Infoplease:
- Volgograd - Volgograd Volgograd , formerly Stalingrad,city (1989 pop. 999,000), capital of Volgograd region, SE ...
- Tsaritsyn: meaning and definitions - Tsaritsyn: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/tsaritsyn - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Volgograd: meaning and definitions - Volgograd: Definition and Pronunciation
- Stenka Razin - Razin, Stenka Razin, Stenka , d. 1671, Don Cossack leader, head of the peasant revolt of 1670. As ...