Triglav (trēˈgläv) [key], peak, 9,392 ft (2,863 m) high, Slovenia, in the Julian Alps, near the Italian and Austrian borders. It is the Julian Alps' highest peak.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Triglav from Infoplease:
- Julian Alps: meaning and definitions - Julian Alps: Definition and Pronunciation
- Julian Alps - Julian Alps Julian Alps, mountain range, NE Italy and NW Slovenia, between the Carnic Alps and the ...
- Encyclopedia: Balkans Physical Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Balkans Physical Geography.
- Slovenia - Information on Slovenia — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Slovenia - Slovenia Profile: Geography and People, History, Government and Political Conditions, Economy, Defense, Foreign Relations and Regional Cooperation, U.S.-Slovenian Relations