Trento: see Trent, Italy.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Trento from Infoplease:
- Trent, city, Italy - Trent Trent, Ital. Trento, Latin Tridentum, city (1991 pop. 101,545), capital of ...
- Trento: meaning and definitions - Trento: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/trento - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Riva - Riva Riva or Riva di Trento, town (1987 est. pop. 13,200), Trentino–Alto Adige, N Italy, ...
- Trent: meaning and definitions - Trent: Definition and Pronunciation