Tibur: see Tivoli, Italy.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tibur from Infoplease:
- Tivoli - Tivoli Tivoli , Lat. Tibur, city (1991 pop. 52,372), in Latium, central Italy, on the Aniene River. ...
- Tibur: meaning and definitions - Tibur: Definition and Pronunciation
- Tivoli: meaning and definitions - Tivoli: Definition and Pronunciation
- Zenobia - Zenobia Zenobia , d. after 272, queen of Palmyra. She was of Arab stock and was the wife of ...
- Hadrian, Roman emperor - Hadrian Hadrian , A.D. 76–138, Roman emperor (117–138), b. Spain. His name in full was ...