Tanganyika: see Tanzania.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Tanganyika from Infoplease:
- Lake Tanganyika - Tanganyika, Lake Tanganyika, Lake, second largest lake of Africa, c.12,700 sq mi (32,890 sq km), E ...
- Tanganyika: meaning and definitions - Tanganyika: Definition and Pronunciation
- Tanzania - Information on Tanzania—geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Arusha: meaning and definitions - Arusha: Definition and Pronunciation
- Mitumba Mountains: meaning and definitions - Mitumba Mountains: Definition and Pronunciation