Taegu, South Korea: see Daegu.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Taegu from Infoplease:
- Taegu: meaning and definitions - Taegu: Definition and Pronunciation
- Daegu - Daegu Daegu or Taegu, Jap. Taiku, city (1995 pop. 2,449,139), S South Korea, on the Sincheon and ...
- In Between Days - Starring Jiseon Kim, Taegu Andy Kang, Bok-ja Kim, Gina Kim, Mike Park
- Encyclopedia: Korean Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Korean Political Geography.
- Korea, South - Information on Korea, South — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.