Sungkiang: see Songjiang, China.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Sungkiang from Infoplease:
- Songjiang - Songjiang Songjiang or Sungkiang, former province (c.32,000 sq mi/82,880 sq km), NE China. ...
- Sungkiang: meaning and definitions - Sungkiang: Definition and Pronunciation
- Songjiang: meaning and definitions - Songjiang: Definition and Pronunciation
- Frederick Townsend Ward - Ward, Frederick Townsend Ward, Frederick Townsend, 1831–62, American adventurer, b. Salem, ...
- Encyclopedia: Chinese and Mongolian Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Chinese and Mongolian Political Geography.