Seraglio: see İstanbul, Turkey.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Seraglio from Infoplease:
- Istanbul - Istanbul Istanbul , city (1990 pop. 6,748,435), capital of Istanbul prov., NW Turkey, on both sides ...
- seraglio: meaning and definitions - seraglio: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/seraglio - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- Seraglio - Seraglio The palace of the Turkish sultan, situated in the Golden Horn, and enclosed by walls seven ...
- Renée Fleming - Fleming, Renée Fleming, Renée, 1959–, American soprano, b. Indiana, Pa. She ...