Sepulcher, Holy: see Holy Sepulcher.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Holy Sepulcher from Infoplease:
- Holy Sepulcher: meaning and definitions - Holy Sepulcher: Definition and Pronunciation
- Holy Sepulcher - Holy Sepulcher Holy Sepulcher , church in Jerusalem, officially the Church of the Resurrection. It ...
- hajji: meaning and definitions - hajji: Definition and Pronunciation
- Saint Helena - Helena, Saint Helena, Saint , c.248–328?, mother of Constantine I. She became a Christian in ...
- Calvary - Calvary Calvary [Lat.,=a skull] or Golgotha[Heb.,=a skull], in the Gospels, place where Jesus was ...