Saint Mary's Island
Saint Mary's Island: see Banjul, Gambia.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Saint Mary's Island from Infoplease:
- Banjul - Banjul Banjul , formerly Bathurst, port city (1993 pop. 42,407), capital of The Gambia, situated on ...
- Saint Mary's, island, Scilly Islands - Saint Mary's Saint Mary's, England: see Scilly Islands.
- The Gambia, country, Africa: Land and People - Land and People The smallest country on the continent of Africa, The Gambia comprises Saint ...
- Encyclopedia: Gambian Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Gambian Political Geography.
- The Gambia, country, Africa: History - History Portuguese explorers reaching the Gambia region in the mid-15th cent. reported a group of ...