Rorschach (rôrˈshäkh) [key], town (1990 pop. 9,535), St. Gall canton, NE Switzerland, on Lake Constance. A prosperous commercial town in the Middle Ages, Rorschach is a resort and the largest Swiss port on the lake.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Rorschach from Infoplease:
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/rorschach test - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- personality - personality personality, in psychology, the patterns of behavior, thought, and emotion unique to an ...
- psychological test - psychological test psychological test, any of a variety of testing procedures for measuring ...
- inkblot test: meaning and definitions - inkblot test: Definition and Pronunciation
- Lake Constance - Constance, Lake Constance, Lake, Ger. Bodensee, lake, 208 sq mi (539 sq km), bordering on ...