Ratisbon: see Regensburg, Germany.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Ratisbon from Infoplease:
- Regensburg - Regensburg Regensburg , city (1994 pop. 125,337), Bavaria, SE Germany, a port at the confluence of ...
- Ratisbon: meaning and definitions - Ratisbon: Definition and Pronunciation
- Regensburg: meaning and definitions - Regensburg: Definition and Pronunciation
- Marianus Scotus, d. 1088, Irish churchman - Marianus Scotus Marianus Scotus, d. 1088, Irish churchman, whose Gaelic name was Muiredach. He left ...
- Johann von Lamont - Lamont, Johann von Lamont, Johann von , 1805–79, Scottish-German astronomer and magnetician, ...