Rapallo (räpälˈlō) [key], town (1991 pop. 27,370), in Liguria, NW Italy, on the Ligurian Sea and on the Italian Riviera. It is a major seaside resort.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Rapallo from Infoplease:
- Treaty of Rapallo, 1920 - Rapallo, Treaty of Rapallo, Treaty of, 1920: see Rijeka.
- Rijeka - Rijeka Rijeka or Fiume, city (1991 pop. 167,964), W Croatia, on the Adriatic Sea and the Gulf of ...
- Rapallo: meaning and definitions - Rapallo: Definition and Pronunciation
- Treaty of Rapallo, 1922 - Rapallo, Treaty of Rapallo, Treaty of, 1922, agreement signed by Germany and the USSR at Rapallo, ...
- Georgi Vasilyevich Chicherin - Chicherin, Georgi Vasilyevich Chicherin, Georgi Vasilyevich , 1872–1936, Russian diplomat. Of ...