Queenstown, Republic of Ireland: see Cóbh.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Queenstown from Infoplease:
- Queenstown: meaning and definitions - Queenstown: Definition and Pronunciation
- Queenstown - Queenstown (Ireland), formerly called the Cove of Cork. The name was changed in 1850, out of ...
- Cóbh: meaning and definitions - Cóbh: Definition and Pronunciation
- William Russell Grace - Grace, William Russell Grace, William Russell, 1832–1904, American financier, b. Queenstown, ...
- William HEMSLEY - William HEMSLEY (1737-1812) HEMSLEY, William, a Delegate from Maryland; born at ...