Pusan, South Korea: see Busan.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Pusan from Infoplease:
- Pusan: meaning and definitions - Pusan: Definition and Pronunciation
- Jinju: meaning and definitions - Jinju: Definition and Pronunciation
- April 2002 Disasters - April 2002 Disasters April 15, nr. Pusan, South Korea: Air China Boeing 767 en route from Beijing ...
- Daniel Dae Kim - Biography of Daniel Dae Kim, Born in Korea, Daniel Dae Kim moved to the United States with his family when he was only two. He grew up in Pennsylvania and attended Bryn …
- Shimonoseki - Shimonoseki Shimonoseki , city (1990 pop. 262,635), Yamaguchi prefecture, extreme SW Honshu, Japan. ...