Prairie Provinces, Canada: see Manitoba; Saskatchewan; Alberta.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Prairie Provinces from Infoplease:
- Prairie Provinces: meaning and definitions - Prairie Provinces: Definition and Pronunciation
- pembina: meaning and definitions - pembina: Definition and Pronunciation
- Saskatchewan, province, Canada: Geography - Geography Saskatchewan is bounded by the Northwest Territories (N), Manitoba (E), North Dakota and ...
- Alberta: Land and People - Land and People Alberta is bounded on the E by Saskatchewan, on the N by the Northwest Territories, ...
- Saskatchewan, river, Canada - Saskatchewan Saskatchewan, river, c.340 mi (550 km) long, formed by the confluence of the North ...