Portuguese Guinea: see Guinea-Bissau.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Portuguese Guinea from Infoplease:
- Portuguese Guinea: meaning and definitions - Portuguese Guinea: Definition and Pronunciation
- Macao: The Portuguese Colonial Empire Comes to An End - Portugal: End of an Empire The Portuguese colonial empire comes to a close by Borgna Brunner On ...
- Guinea-Bissau - Information on Guinea-Bissau — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Guinea-Bissau: meaning and definitions - Guinea-Bissau: Definition and Pronunciation
- Amilcar Cabral - Cabral, Amilcar Cabral, Amilcar , 1924–73, revolutionary leader of Guinea-Bissau. Returning ...