Pantin (päNtăNˈ) [key], suburb NE of Paris (1990 pop. 43,553), Seine–Saint-Denis dept., N central France, on the Canal d'Ourcq. There is considerable timber trade through the canal. Pantin, an industrial town, manufactures flour, foundry products, chemicals, cigarettes, and processed foods.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Pantin from Infoplease:
- Tchao Pantin - Starring Coluche, Richard Anconina, Agnès Soral, Mahmoud Zemmouri, Philippe Léotard
- Santiago Iglesias PANTIN - Santiago Iglesias PANTIN (1872-1939) PANTIN, Santiago Iglesias, a Resident Commissioner from Puerto ...
- Members of Congress: Puerto Rico - Biographies of United States representatives from Puerto Rico
- Santiago IGLESIAS - Santiago IGLESIAS (1872-1939) IGLESIAS, Santiago, (formerly Santiago Iglesias Pantin), a Resident ...
- doll - doll doll, small figure of a human being, usually used as a child's toy. The many types of ...