Paddington, London, England: see Westminster, City of.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Paddington from Infoplease:
- City of Westminster - Westminster, City of Westminster, City of, inner borough (1991 pop. 181,500) of Greater London, SE ...
- Paddington: meaning and definitions - Paddington: Definition and Pronunciation
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/paddington - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- George Shillibeer - George Shillibeer pioneer of London omnibuses Born: 1797 Birthplace: London, England Having founded ...
- Donald Winnicott - Winnicott, Donald Winnicott, Donald, 1896–1971, British psychoanalyst, pediatrician, and ...