Nizam: see Hyderabad, India.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Nizam from Infoplease:
- nizamate: meaning and definitions - nizamate: Definition and Pronunciation
- Nizam: meaning and definitions - Nizam: Definition and Pronunciation
- Nizam' - Nizam' A title of sovereignty in Hyderabad (India), derived from Nizamul-mulk (regulator of the ...
- Nizamabad - Nizamabad Nizamabad , city (1991 pop. 241,034), Andhra Pradesh state, S central India. It is a ...
- Malikshah - Malikshah Malikshah , 1055–92, third sultan of the Seljuks (see Turks). In 1072 he succeeded ...