New Hebrides (hĕbˈrĭdēz) [key], Fr. Nouvelles Hébrides : see Vanuatu.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on New Hebrides from Infoplease:
- New Hebrides: meaning and definitions - New Hebrides: Definition and Pronunciation
- Vanuatu - Learn about the history, geography and culture of Vanuatu and find statistical and demographic information.|Information on Vanuatu — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.
- Suggestions for spelling of encyclopedia/new hebrides - The Infoplease spelling checker combines spelling help with our dictionary and thesaurus
- N. Heb.: meaning and definitions - N. Heb.: Definition and Pronunciation
- Coral Sea: meaning and definitions - Coral Sea: Definition and Pronunciation