Nawa: see Naha, Okinawa.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Nawa from Infoplease:
- Naha - Naha Naha , city (1990 pop. 304,836), on Okinawa island, in the Ryukyu Islands, Japan. A port on ...
- Nahua: meaning and definitions - Nahua: Definition and Pronunciation
- Okinawa: meaning and definitions - Okinawa: Definition and Pronunciation
- Gifu - Gifu Gifu , city (1990 pop. 410,324), capital of Gifu prefecture, central Honshu, Japan. A ...
- Encyclopedia: Japanese Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Japanese Political Geography.