Morea, Greece: see Peloponnesus.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Morea from Infoplease:
- Jean Moréas - Moréas, Jean Moréas, Jean , 1856–1910, French poet, b. Athens. His name was ...
- Peloponnesus - Peloponnesus Peloponnesus or Pelopónnisos, formerly Morea, peninsula (1991 pop. 1,086,935), ...
- Morea: meaning and definitions - Morea: Definition and Pronunciation
- Peloponnesus: meaning and definitions - Peloponnesus: Definition and Pronunciation
- Trípolis - Trípolis Trípolis , town (1991 pop. 22,463), capital of Arcadia prefecture, S Greece, ...