Moma (mōˈmä) [key], town, E central Mozambique. It is important mainly as a harbor for the export of tropical produce.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Moma from Infoplease:
- Indigirka - Indigirka Indigirka , river, NE Siberian Russia, in the Sakha Republic. It rises in the Oymyakon ...
- Museum of Modern Art - Museum of Modern Art Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), New York City, established and incorporated in ...
- Jacques Henri Lartigue - Lartigue, Jacques Henri Lartigue, Jacques Henri , 1894–1986, French photographer. The first ...
- Encyclopedia: Mozambique Political Geography - Encyclopeadia articles concerning Mozambique Political Geography.
- Landmarks of New York City - Find images and information about notable New York City landmarks, including Central Park, the Chrysler Tower, Ellis Island, and more.