Missolonghi, Greece: see Mesolóngion.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Missolonghi from Infoplease:
- Mesolóngion - Mesolóngion Mesolóngion or Missolonghi, town (1991 pop. 12,103), capital of Aetolia ...
- Missolonghi: meaning and definitions - Missolonghi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Mesolonghi: meaning and definitions - Mesolonghi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Byron, George Gordon Noel Byron, 6th Baron: Later Life and Works - Later Life and Works In Apr., 1816, by then a social outcast, Byron left England, never to return. ...
- Leonidas of Modern Greece - Leonidas of Modern Greece Marco Bozzars, who with 1,200 men put to rout 4,000 Turco-Albanians, at ...