Mandeville (manˈdə vil) [key], town (1991 pop. 39,945), C Jamaica, at an altitude of c.2,000 ft (610 m). Mandeville is an inland resort town known for its cool climate and quiet, English character.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Mandeville from Infoplease:
- Mandeville: meaning and definitions - Mandeville: Definition and Pronunciation
- Bernard Mandeville - Mandeville, Bernard Mandeville, Bernard , 1670–1733, English author, b. Dordrecht, Holland. A ...
- Sir John Mandeville - Mandeville, Sir John Mandeville, Sir John, 14th-century English author of The Travels of Sir John ...
- Mandeville - Mandeville (Bernard de). A licentious Deistical writer, author of The Virgin Unmasked, and Free ...
- Paralympics - Summer Olympics memorable moments of paralympics