Malawi, Lake, E central Africa: see Nyasa, Lake.
The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Copyright © 2012, Columbia University Press. All rights reserved.
More on Lake Malawi from Infoplease:
- Lake Nyasa - Nyasa, Lake Nyasa, Lake , or Lake Malawi, Port. Niassa, c.11,600 sq mi (30,040 sq km), c.360 mi ...
- shire: meaning and definitions - shire: Definition and Pronunciation
- Malawi: meaning and definitions - Malawi: Definition and Pronunciation
- Malawi: Land and People - Land and People Malawi is long and narrow, and about 20% of its total area is made up of Lake Nyasa ...
- Malawi - Information on Malawi — geography, history, politics, government, economy, population statistics, culture, religion, languages, largest cities, as well as a map and the national flag.